Thursday, July 2, 2009

Could I have 3 of everything please??

As Nita mentioned in the earlier post, pre-orders are being made and we are SO excited about some of the new products and collections that are coming out! Of course, the Stasher in me would like to have it ALL! What about you?? We would love to hear more about your fav's...leave us a comment and let us know what "must have" brands or collections are on your list! One lucky commenter will be chosen at random and receive a sampler pack of papers featuring the new Kraft collections by Fancy Pants! I will post the winner on Monday 7/6.

Have a HaPpY and SAFE 4th of July!

Tracy :)
...come and "Create Joy" at Anthologies!
www.luv2cre8joy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

akagreenhouse said...

Woo-hoo! I get to be first!!! How far from Dallas is Hurst? I'm sort of new to TX and don't know where things are located, yet. Anyway, I love Basic Grey papers, Bo Bunny papers, Papertrey, Hero Arts, Penny Black, Magenta, There She Goes, My Favorite Things, Ranger and Tim Holtz...Oh, I know I'm forgetting something. I love templates that make things. (gift boxes, boxes, envies, etc) And tools! Men like their tools, we do, too! And stuff to embellish with! Buttons, brads, ribbons, pearls, dew drops! I know you didn't ask for all that, but I just thought I'd throw it in, anyway. This is so exciting! I hope you're close!!

Cheryl said...

I would love to see some Bo Bunny paper....I love all the colors. I would also like to be able to buy my Copic pens locally.

Bobbi said...

I would love to see Copic Markers, Bella Stamps, My Favorite Things Stamps, Glimemr Mists, Maya Roads, and of Course Basic Gray

April Hummert said...

I would love to see any and all things Prima and Sassafrass Lass. I love a little company called Webster's Pages. I would also love to see Maya Road, Glimmer Mist, and K & Co. I know you are thinking about not carrying K & CO so as not to compete with the big box stores, but J, HL, and M's never have the new lines. They carry the same two or three lines over and over and it is so frustrating! Just a small section of the newest K&Co lines right when they first come out would be so great.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, Websters Pages please!