Monday, July 6, 2009

But I just want it all.....

...and nothing wrong with that! We are firmly committed to most of the lines and designers of product that have been suggested so far - but keep 'em coming please!

We have finished our opening order for our cardstock and yes, it will be Bazzill!

We are working on:
Fiskars, Prima, We R Memory Keepers, Colorbok, Crate Paper, Graphic 45, My Minds Eye, Sassafras Lass, Melissa Francis, Sandy Lion, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz, Color Box, Ten Second Studio, Glimmer Mist, Cropper HOpper, All My Memories, STickles and the rest of Ranger, Provo Craft, WEbsters Pages, Bella Boulevard, Daisy Bucket and where would we be without Basic Grey and Bo-Bunny!!

And look..... I'm starting to type like TrAcy!

FYI - for those of you not located in the Mid-Cities area- Hurst is just 14 miles from DFW Airport and couldn't be more centrally located!

Stay tuned and don't forget Tracy's random drawing for those posting their comments about what you would like to see at Anthologies... the drawing is today!


Nita

1 comment:

JMeaux said...

I would like to recommend PK Glitz & their embossable glitter - it doesn't fly all over the place & they're the only ones that have it. The colors are beautiful & aren't the run of the mill variety. They have a website & are great about shipping quickly. I also love Lockhart Stamps.

I'm so excited to have a real scrapbooking store back in the neighborhood! October can't get here too quickly for me (not to mention it will be a little cooler!)

Judy