Thursday, August 20, 2009

G'Day Mate!

Well, those of you subscribing to the newsletter know that I am on a roll about Kaiser Craft! An Australian company, they are so fun to talk to on the phone..... just to hear their accent.
As a retailer, I'm called a 'Stockist' - not sure what that means, but okay.
I am in love with all their surfaces and can't wait for all the goodies to get here. Here's a double whammy for you - the wood birdhouse surface using the new collection 'Loire Valley'.
PS - if you have subscribed to our newsletter and are not receiving it every week - please re-submit your information by clicking on the link at the left.
It's a beautiful day!
Nita



7 comments:

Dede said...

Counting the days and can't wait for the Grand Opening.

Fifty Something said...

Dede
I can't wait to see you! It's been a while for sure. October will be here before we know it - it's certainly a whirlwind!

LollyChops said...

I am so excited! Your store is only 1.5 miles from my house! My hubs and I drove by the other day and I saw the sign hanging up and said to him "hmmm... that sounds like the name of a scrapbook store" and about 2 days later we were at the bank and I saw the fine print under the sign and exclaimed "I told you that sounded like a scrapbook store!!"... so I think you guys named it perfectly!

I cannot wait till you open up so I can come and check everything out!

Best of luck!

Jacqui M said...

I am so glad to hear you will be carrying Kaiser Crafts now I won't have to fill my suitcase with it when I come back from a visit with my family... Love, Love their surfaces and paper lines. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for us. Being a stockist means you stock their products in your store... :o) Looking forward to Antologies opening, it can't happen soon enough. Good Luck...

Jacqui M said...

So glad to hear you will be carrying Kaiser Craft products. Now I don't have to fill a suitcase full when I come home from a visit with family...love, love the surfaces and paper lines. Being a Stockist just means you stock their product in your store. :o)

I'm so looking forward to the opening of the store, it can't come soon enough. Good luck with the continuing reno...

Linda Hahn said...

Excited to Kaiser Craft product coming to your store. Can't wait for the Grand Opening!! I've been by 3 times and am enjoying the progress Anthologies is making!!

Willow and Wattle said...

Jaqui! Are you Australian? I am also, been wanting to meet another aussie!

Oh LOL! and Yay! on the Kaiser craft! Can't wait to see it IRL!