Friday, July 30, 2010

August Scrapstasher's List!

Hello everyone! My August Scrapstasher's meeting is being held this Mon. 8/2 & Tues. 8/3. This month's meeting is all about RIBBONS & FIBERS & TRIMS...I have some great ideas and fun projects to share with you! I hope you will join me!

"What to Bring":
Lots of Ribbons & Fibers & Trim Scraps
(if you mainly have spools, then bring a variety of 6 to 8 in. pieces)
Two 8 1/2x 11 in. sheets of white cardstock
Glue dots
Tacky Tape or Sheet
Stapler
Tacky Glue (Zip Dry or Fabritac)
Small Wood Frame (I used one of those$1 chunky wood frames at Michaels)
Foam Brush & Paint
Scissors

If you would like to reserve a seat, please call Anthologies at 817-282-2622.

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)
www.luv2cre8joy.blogspot.com
www.anthologiesbyme.com

No comments: