Friday, February 5, 2010

Calling all Scrapstasher's!

Well it is time once again for our monthly Scrapstasher Meetings! I have a fun project designed for you this month! ...a bonus project too! I have the list posted below. If you have any questions, you may email me at tracy@anthologiesbyme.com.

We currently have several on the waiting list, so if you reserved your seat and know you cannot attend, please contact the store so we can offer your seat to someone else. Due to the high demand for this class, in March, we will be having 4 class offerings. Please contact Anthologies at (817) 282-2622 to reserve your seats.

"What to Bring" List:

* one Tin Container similar to the ones I have pictured here...the one with the clear front is a Maya Road tin that originally had chipboard pieces in it. I thought it would be a great idea to recycle it for a different use. I have several of these. If you need one, please email me. I will mark with your name...first come, first serve. Anthologies has some of the small silver tins available for sale if you need one. They are holding them back specifically for Stasher's so just ask at the register and they will get one for you.

* 3 Printed Papers that have a Valentine feel to them or have colors that remind you of Valentine's Day.

*3 sheets of coordinating Cardstock. Each needs to be a different color.

*Variety of coordinating Ribbons/Trim.

*Variety of small coordinating buttons & brads.

*Your favorite border punches & flower punches. If you don't own any, you may use what I have in the studio.

*Coordinating Ink Pads such as "Cat Eyes" or dew drops to ink the edges of your papers with.

*Trimmer and Scissors

*Regular Adhesive, Tacky Tape, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, and Zip Dry or other liquid adhesive.

I will be providing you with a few other goodies related to your bonus project!...so fun....can't wait! I'm really looking forward to creating with you next week! See you then!

Make it a Beautiful Day!

Tracy :)

No comments: