Friday, November 6, 2009

Calling all Scrapstasher's!

This is just a friendly reminder that our November Scrapstasher's meetings will be held next Mon. 11/9 from 6:30p-8:30p, Tues. 11/10 from 10a-Noon, and Tues. 11/10 from 6:30p-8:30p. I have a scrap-happy project for you this month! Here is the list of items that you will need to bring with you to the studio:

"What to Bring" List:

*one 8x10 or 11x14 canvas
*6 sheets of printed paper (bring a variety of patterns)
*several small to medium size buttons that coordinate with your papers
* black paint & foam brush (if you want, you may paint your canvas prior to coming to studio)
*one 12x12 sheet of black cardstock
*coordinating ink pad (like a cat's eye or dew drop pad)
*glue dots
*adhesive
*tacky tape
*zip dry or other liquid adhesive
*paper trimmer
*scissors

If you have any questions regarding the list or need to verify your Scrapstasher class date, please contact us at Anthologies (817) 282-2622. Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to creating with you next week!

Scrappily Yours,
Tracy :)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I wanted to tell you I had the funnest time at the crop on Saturday.It was great fun to meet you all and the inspiration I got from a cardboard letter "J" will soon be my next project. I willbe sure to show you my creation. I posted my cards I was working on and linked to your store...please check it out at.

http://deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

take a look around my place while you are there..I will be back to visit you all soon..thanks for the fun time..DeeDee